Main Forum

Locating server.

5 replies
Untagged users
I don't exactly know what I am doing wrong. I can't connect to mc.performium.net, I can connect to to the "featured servers" but not any others. The server list just says "Locating server". Any help will be much welcomed.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
SammyBammy02 HELPERDiamondGoose
Helper
DiamondGoose
Redstone
Hello bloodyrawmeat, From the sounds of it, you seem to be on the Bedrock version of Minecraft (Windows 10, Xbox, PE, etc). Unfortunately, Performium isn't on those versions and only works on Java Edition (bought from minecraft.net).
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · Last edited Feb 10, 19 by SammyBammy...
Untagged users
Shucks. So I can buy the java version and then I may use this server.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
SammyBammy02 HELPERDiamondGoose
Helper
DiamondGoose
Redstone
Yep! Afterwards you can join the loads of fun on the servers with the community... Hope to see you on Performium soon!!
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
Posted Feb 10, 19
List
Undo
Performium Points:
+28,585
Gold
Redstone
Lapis
Iron
Correct. I made the same mistake at first, I bought the wrong version and ended up having access to barely any servers so I bought Java edition and here I am :p
-Poltra

~Enjoy~
Posted Feb 10, 19
Untagged users
Thanks all. Someone should promote Sammybammy02 to a higher level, same goes for Poltradise if they are into the server staff gig.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices