Main Forum

A random tp

2 replies
Diamond
Redstone
A lot of players have asked if there is a way to randomly teleport and personally, I'd be interested to see this. If this were to be introduced, if it could teleport you between 1-10000 blocks of you then I'd find that to be a reasonable number. Of course, there should be a cost to it as well as a cooldown. Regarding the cost and cooldown, in my eyes;10k would be a good cost with a 5-10 minute break between each.

The reason I am asking for this -

Some players can't travel as fast as those with fly so being able to have a way to randomly teleport could be useful for making a town, a lot of spaces near spawn are already claimed so this could be helpful in forming towns. Thank you for reading and I hope something can be implemented to make travel easier for those without the ability.
Would you be interested to see this?
2 votes
100%
Click here if you find this to be a pointless thing to add.
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 19 by SlayUp
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
Hello!
Let me first address that this is one of the most civilised, and correctly capitalised post I’ve seen here in a while, so credits to you for that. For SMP servers you get an issue with RTP that all land near your claim will have houses somewhere so living somewhere secluded is really hard with a random teleport command in place. I was going to leave it to that but then I tought about it.... It’s not SMP, it’s Towny! In Towny you live close to eachother anyway as the whole point is making towns! I’d suggest if the idea does get considdered it’s done with a poll to make sure everyone actually wants this as I can see the issue of people who tend to keep their town hidden till the building is finished or whatever reason getting it found in no-time.
Signature machine broke.
Contact me on discord: Mefaloo#6987
Posted Jan 10, 19
Diamond
Redstone
That's partially what I was thinking about myself, I try to advertise my posts regarding the server on towny as to try and get people's opinions. On towny, we do we want to be closer to each other at times, this is not always the case as there are enemies to be made amongst the players. Most of us here are very stubborn and argue a lot which is what keep towny fun for us!
Contact me on discord: Slay - PST#7756
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices