Main Forum

Server Size

6 replies
Untagged users
Hi I’m quite a new player but I always want to play on smp1 but the server is always full and I was wondering if you could raise the server size to at least 50 players because I know a lot of people really want to play on smp1 but it’s usally full. Thank you
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
Hello!
Even though I agree that lowering the max playercount wasn’t their best move I don’t think they will be changing it back anytime soon. If you want a quick fix for yourself, I know it makes me sound like I want you to spend money, I know, but players with a prefix can join full servers so maybe considder buying iron rank?
Signature machine broke.
Contact me on discord: Mefaloo#6987
Posted Jan 10, 19
List
Undo
Oceana_Sky YOUTUBER
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Gold
Honestly, I'm actually am really hoping that the owners and the admins decide to reset Smp 1. The size used to be able to fill up to 60, however, there have been some issues on the server that may have caused the server to be reduced from 60 down to 20 over a period of a few months. With the duping issue that RGA addressed in a recent video, I think that resetting the server is a smart idea, because there are more things wrong, like broken chunks, duped items, and lots of lag. Hopefully once the reset is done, the development team may be able to increase the size of the server.
~Oceana*Sky
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
Zasaran GoldenGooseBedrock
Zasaran @ Enchanted SMP
GoldenGoose
Bedrock
Obsidian
Iron
A reset is inevitable at this point. The server is having more and more lag issues, the corrupted chunks ect. Only after a reset will they be able to increase the player count again.
Posted Jan 11, 19
Ansars o
Voted
Lapis
Iron
I dont want a reset.... weeks/months spent on builds and getting spawners.. just to poof? i really would hate to see that. if that happened... i just dont know if i keep playing on the server
Posted Jan 12, 19
Oceana_Sky YOUTUBER
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Gold
wrote:
I dont want a reset.... weeks/months spent on builds and getting spawners.. just to poof? i really would hate to see that. if that happened... i just dont know if i keep playing on the server
I would totally hate to see that too! But at the same time, I felt like now is the best time to close the server. There have been so many issues that are out of our control. Unfortunately, Smp 1 will be closed sooner or later. I'm not sure of you were around when Mega Smp was wiped without warning and we lost all of our builds. I hope that if and when the server gets closed and resets, the admins would allow us to download the map and give us some time to bring over OP items from the Smp 1 server to the new one. I know it's heartbreaking to see Smp 1 have issues, but at the same time, it's probably better to save the world map for download so players can enjoy the maps on single player and have the ability transfer items.

The reason why I suggested a reset is because we want to be prepared for a server reset rather than the server just dying and we cannot get anything left from there.
~Oceana*Sky
Posted Jan 12, 19
Coolman_Theman SR.MODBedrock
Bedrock
Obsidian
TheDeadAlly Unfortunately we cannot increase the max player count currently due to internal issues, however we have the server on our minds.

Enjoy the rest of your day,
-Coolman
Posted Jan 12, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices