Main Forum

End restart.

3 replies
Voted
Redstone
Lapis
Iron
I would like to deal with the subject of the end in this post. It would be a good idea (my personal opinion) to reset this land. Maybe the main one is still in its entirety, but my point is the end cities. They were searched long ago and there is nothing to gather there, mainly talking here about: elytra and dragon head. Resetting the end would help players to get an easier means of transport from point A to point B, which is a elytra. And it would encourage players to visit and make an effort to achieve the goal which would be their own elytra. And that would give players without a shulker spawners to reason to find and get their own shells to create boxes.
Don't be shy... Come closer i won't bite. Not yet...
Posted Wed at 11:20 pm · OP
c0de o
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Voted
Redstone
Lapis
Iron
I'm in support of occasional pruning of chunks, especially ones in worlds like the end and nether. Something I've been watching some youtubers do is they'll leave anything that looks like it was changed by players (aside from the raided cities and fortresses) and then remove everything except the main area for generation.

Unfortunately that is quite an intensive process and generally requires deleting chunk files from the world. This is incredibly risky, we had LARGE swaths of the MegaSMP world reset all the way back in February, leaving a lot of players homeless (including me). Now those worlds should be isolated, I personally wouldn't want the risk again.

Also, if ya need some shulkers and I'm online, hit me up and I'll probably toss a few your way. If I'm offline, I sell em in my shop at -121/141 on PVE ;). I gave away all my elytra unfortunately so can't help ya there.
Posted Thu at 06:21 pm
List
Undo
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
Lapis
i have some elytra for ya
Posted Thu at 07:38 pm
List
Undo
Voted
Redstone
Lapis
I would like to see the end portals work all the time. more than half the time the portal sends you to your death. (actually sending you to the end but at the same cords that the end portal is located in the over-world)...
-A Tweeker
Posted Fri at 03:36 am
List
Undo
NoticeNotices