Main Forum

Pv to Ah

7 replies
Voted
Lapis
For about 10 minuted ago I logged on to Factions one, I did /pv 1 and after that i typed /ah then again i typed /pv 1. To my surprise instead of all my stuff there was the /ah. You can even grab the stuff out (in the video)

I had a very good bedrock axe that is very rare in my pv. I was wondering if you could somehow get it back ( Linked, ss taken last evening)

Manuel.
https://youtu.be/BMSFIN0-IWg
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 8, 18 by manuelelia
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
This could be a potentially game/economy breaking glitch so I hope staff look into this ASAP
-Flax

Discord: FlaxenYapper287#6919
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
However the server could of just been lagging?
-Flax

Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
If you still have the items please take this post down, as FlaxenYapper said this could be game breaking and surely shouldn't be publicly addressed. If you want to report it directly report it to an Admin or make a post in the "Bug Report" section of the forums.
Signature machine broke.
Contact me on discord: Mefaloo#6987
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
I will test it out tonight on multiple servers to see if it was just lagg. However if it isn’t this could completely destroy every servers economy.
-Flax

Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
MrtzKyle JR.MOD
Gold
Hello,

Thank you for the report but I'm 99% sure it was just a bad lag moment, I have tried multiple times at multiple different times of day and never have been able to replicate it. If for some reason it does seem to happen again please DM one of the staff members on discord and we will make sure to have our developers look into it and see exactly what is happening.

~Kyle
Formerly FaLLeN_Tw1nkie
Posted Nov 10, 18
List
Undo
Voted
Lapis
Thanks!
And there is no way that I could get back my bedrock axe and my set of bedrock armor -the leggings right? Since I have worked countless hours on the server to acquire those items /:
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
As I’m not staff I can’t say for sure but 99% sure they will say ‘We don’t return lost or stolen items’
-Flax

Posted Nov 10, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices