Main Forum

I can not find the Staff Applications

4 replies
Untagged users
Hi!
I was wondering if you could link me where the staff applications are, as I can not find them. Thanks!
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
Hello DrJacoby12

This is a quote from Steda1985 (Sr.Admin):

We will be closing down staff apps for now until we have more players on the server. We will go through the current applications as normal so if you have one in and don't get a rejection notice your application is still in consideration for when we do start hiring again.

Thank you for all your patience. And we look forward to having some of you join us.

This is currently effective as of July 10th, 2018.

More to come

So basically staff applications are closed.
If you want to know where they are they are in the Helphub which you can find under the "Help" bar on top of the website but staff applications are not of much use right now.

Enjoy your day -Mefaloo
Signature machine broke.
Contact me on discord: Mefaloo#6987
Posted Nov 8, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
Hello, my son says I may be able to get a job with your facilities. I have never played minecraft but I have alot of management experience and I'm a quick learner, is there somewhere I can submit my resume?
Posted Wed at 11:53 am · Last edited Wed at 11:54 by Nik10187
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
wrote:
Hello, my son says I may be able to get a job with your facilities. I have never played minecraft but I have alot of management experience and I'm a quick learner, is there somewhere I can submit my resume?
I reccomend you message a staff member on Discord. I don’t believe they have need for someone with management experience and no experience with the game itself, but I don’t know certainly.
Signature machine broke.
Contact me on discord: Mefaloo#6987
Posted Wed at 12:27 pm
DaniDMC JR.MOD
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Hello! Staff applications are in fact closed at the moment. However, we encourage you to take this time to become familiar with the server and how things are run! So you will ready to apply when they do open up again! Keep checking the forums for more information and updates..

Thanks!
henlo
Posted Wed at 04:29 pm
NoticeNotices