Main Forum

/F drain command

2 replies
Lapis
Iron
If there was a /f drain command then this would stop at of server lag that paper are complaining about.
Like the past couple days my faction is trying to from 9 big Chuck's of water and since we started doing that the server has been severely lagging but if we had a /f drain command I don't think the factions server would lag as far as it does.
And it would work like world edit you would do for example /f drain 10 15
Again I think this would stop alot of the server lag on factions and of course it won't stop all of it but it could stop alot of it.
Posted Thu at 07:59 am · OP · Last edited Thu at 7:59 by XxGoldyCac...
List
Undo
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
I totally agree! I don’t really understand why ya’ll drain so much water but I do hear everyone say that it causes server lagg and this would fix that, I do think it should have a limit of like 25 and making it only work in your own factions territory to prevent abuse/raiding using it. The command should be given by the faction leader to prevent insiders from taking away the defensive water arround a base.
Posted Thu at 11:33 am
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
This would be very useful for lag but programming it all and making it abuse-proof I imagine would be a hell of a lot of work for them. So they probably wouldn’t do it but once again would be highly useful for all the lag!
-Flax

Discord: FlaxenYapper287#6919
Posted Thu at 01:23 pm
NoticeNotices