Main Forum
Page
of 2

Build Contest #3 - Halloween Themed!

12 replies
mtotho WEB-DEVSR.MODo
Halloween Build Contest!
Hello everybody! We are happy to announce the launch of our Halloween Build Contest. This will be a nearly month long build contest where you can show off your halloween themed builds.

Event timing
Starts October 8th
Ends October 29th

This contest is solely for entertainment purposes and will not guarantee a Builder position on the Performium Network Build Team, but you may win some cool prizes!

There will be a submission link at the bottom of this thread. Be sure to fill out all the fields asked of you or we will not accept your submission.

We will contact the winners via the email you provide in the submission form. If you win and do not reply to your email within 7 days of the sent email, your placing as a winner will be invalidated and replaced with a runner-up.

Guidelines
Some of the prerequisites of the build are:
  • The build should be Halloween themed
  • The build MUST be on our Mega Creative server
  • Only accepting one submission per person. Additional submissions will result in disqualification.
  • No WorldEdit may be used for the builds in this contest. We will be able to determine if it was used.
  • The in game name in your submission must match with the name on the plot. If not, it will be disqualified.
  • The build must be entirely built by you. Assistance from other players will disqualify your submission.
  • Your creations must be entered through the Build Contest Submission Form

Winners and Prizes
The winners will be announced October 31st, 2018 on this forum.
Here are the prizes you could win if you place first, second, or third!

1st place prize
Redstone Rank
A customized prefix

2nd place prize
Lapis Rank
A customized prefix

3rd place prize
Iron Rank
A customized prefix

Submitting your build
You may fill out the following form to specify your IGN, contact info and the location of your build.

Build Contest Submission Form

NOTE: If you already have one of the prefixes offered as prizes, or a higher tiered prefix, you will be given a free prefix upgrade! Bedrock players will receive more rewards that can be discussed if necessary.

Questions? Contact our Head Builder Rani on discord (Rani#1103)
Posted Oct 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 8, 18 by mtotho
List
Undo
Girl_bacca
Girl_bacca @ SkyBlock 2K18
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Good luck to all our spooktacular builders! I do hope the winners will have a screenshot displayed on forums!
Posted Oct 8, 18
List
Undo
V3gklutchxx HELPER
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Builder app
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
Lapis
Iron
Just wanted to say.. good luck to all who participate! I cannot wait to see all the spectacular creativity and artwork everyone will be making!~
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." -Mitch Hedberg
Posted Tue at 04:31 pm
Wyrnikh
Wyrnikh @ MegaCreative
Iron
If you submit a build, when will it be judged? All Judging starting the 29th? (I hope because I'm still building!)
Posted Thu at 06:03 am
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
wrote:
If you submit a build, when will it be judged? All Judging starting the 29th? (I hope because I'm still building!)
Quite certain you can hand in submittions till 29 Spooktober as winners are announced at 31 October ;P
Posted Thu at 11:36 am
List
Undo
Wyrnikh
Wyrnikh @ MegaCreative
Iron
By that, I meant "If I accidentally 'submitted' thinking that I was just 'entering' will judging not occur until later?"
Posted Fri at 08:38 am
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
You can submit until the finish date then they will probably spend a week or so judging it.
-Flax

Discord: FlaxenYapper287#6919
Posted Fri at 11:32 am
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
Lapis
Iron
Hi
Posted Sat at 06:44 pm
Lapis
Iron
Can I just get a clarification on what blocks have now been banned from builds? I was told barrier blocks were fine (and then given some) and have put them into my build to only be told that barrier blocks, lava and water have been banned?

Would it please be possible to get some more information and clarification for that?

Posted Mon at 04:25 am
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Voted
Diamond
Gold
Redstone
Barriers are fine i was told
-Flax

Discord: FlaxenYapper287#6919
Posted Mon at 06:30 am
Page