Having collected a ghast spawner on normal Skyblock there was me thinking I might as well create a spawner farm for them, despite building one and having it work in opsb, I cant for the life in me get it to work on normal skyblock, am I missing something
Hope this helps. You need 6 things.
1. Space to spawn. Ghasts require a solid block below them and 5×4×5 free space in order to spawn.
3. Pressure plates or Tripwire.
4. Water held back by pistons.
5. Pistons retracted by Tripwire or Pressure Plates.
6. Inverted redstone signal leading to Pistons.
Invert your redstone signal.
Pistons should receive power when no mobs are present.