3 replies
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
On the Roleplay server leaving spawn there are a LOT of unused claims. Some of these claims are just open land/sea from people who haven't logged in for 8+ months. I took a few screenshots of the claims close to spawn.

39874673735_9a2f40fa24_m.jpg
40769481641_c521e2da38_m.jpg
39874673485_35fd5015a6_m.jpg
As you know, the gold blocks are claim borders, and there are a lot of them and nearly none of them has any visible use but for blocking other players to build there. Please remove them as they are pointless.
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 18 by Mefaloo
JGuerndt MOD
Level 3
LEVEL 3
We do not remove claims. Until the claim auto expires from inactivity, there is nothing to be done. Just because the owner has not been on does not mean others are not trusted to the claim keep it active until the owner can come back.
Posted Mar 12, 18
Mefaloo Bedrock
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Bedrock
Obsidian
Emerald
Diamond
That's pointless, these claims are utterly pointless and not used by anybody just standing in other people their way, they don't get removed automatically because they still get loaded or something. It makes no sense that these claims are here to me as after 2 months claims should be gone, these have been here for over 7 months without any activity. I'm sorry but imagine being a new player on the server and having to run so far while there is just still useful land right next to you that is claimed for no particular reason.
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
JGuerndt MOD
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I understand. When I joined the server last year, I started on SMP2. there are many claims right at spawn. I finally broke down and bought fly before I had rank just to get out to claim land.
Posted Mar 12, 18
NoticeNotices