Main Forum

Unable to join server (NativeIOException)

4 replies
Untagged users
Hi there, new player here,
recently i'm trying to join the server, but unfortunately it unable to connection to the server.

the error code is : NativeIoException : Connection reset by peer, attached image below.

client version using 1.12,
player name : DeaNx33 (new player)
UUID can be provided if it created corrupted player data file in server side. (somehow)

Appreciate on any helps, Thanks.

n7cjLlO.jpg
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
Untagged users
Same problem here but mine says 'Kicked whilst connecting tp Hub3: [LP] Permissions data could not be loaded. Please try again later.'
Posted Mar 12, 18 · Last edited Mar 12, 18 by CSHackerYT
Gold
Redstone
Also getting the permissions data error here
Posted Mar 12, 18
JGuerndt MOD
Level 3
LEVEL 3
While several players have had this message, it not a Performium or even a software issue (unless you have software that is hijacking connections such as firewall), it generally boils down to the network you're on and the equipment controlling it. connection reset by peer means that a network device on the network sent a reset packet, which can have various causes. Also, if your download speed is less than 2Mbps and upload is less than 512Kbps, this can have the same affect. I suggest restarting your router to see if this helps. I have not had these connection messages.
Posted Mar 12, 18
JGuerndt MOD
Level 3
LEVEL 3
wrote:
Same problem here but mine says 'Kicked whilst connecting tp Hub3: [LP] Permissions data could not be loaded. Please try again later.'
So not the same issue at all, you have hijacked their thread for a different issue, since its already here though, the LP perm thing can be resolved by continuing to try to log in. Give it at least 30 seconds between tries. This is typically caused when you are trying to log into the hub while it is restarting.
Posted Mar 12, 18
NoticeNotices