Main Forum

Riverside - Towny issues

2 replies
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
Look..... I know you guys are working your butts off to get towny back up and running and I know you guys are aware of the issue, not to be rude but I have not yet heard this question answered yet "Are our towns all unclaimed and deleted" I have asked this question before and all I get is "We are aware of the problem and we are fixing it" please let me know if the towns are gone..
P.S. Sorry if this came off as rude I don't mean it to be
-Millsy
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Sooper_ aWEB-MGRSR.MODo
Votes:
+579
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Hello!

Don't be sorry! We totally understand concern from our community and deeply apologize for the lack of transparency as we are fixing bugs on multiple fronts. I can confirm that all towns are safe and secure and haven't gone anywhere. It only appeared this way during the Towny Server crash as there were multiple bugs affecting the server. Sorry for the worries, no need to be apologetic! Questions are always the best way to figure things out, and we normally try to be as descriptive as we can when explaining these issues to players.

- Sooper_
Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns!
gxIApaJ.png
Posted Feb 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
THANK YOU SOO MUCH SOOPER. I can finally sleep knowing my town is not unclaimed. I hope towny feels better soon - Millsy
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices