Hello Performium Players,
We have decided to officially reset our Armies server. Here's some quick things to know about the reset server reopening:
- This is a full server reset. This means any /homes, builds, inventories, enderchests, etc. are all reset. The server will be brand new.
- The world border will be 10,000.
- Any regions not visited for 60 days will be deleted.
- The End and Nether will be accessible.
- There will be /ah and a shop that is accessible to all players.
- The world will still be superflat, however, resources will generate naturally underground instead of the world being all dirt.
Armies will also have a new function as a server entirely. We have decided to add claims to Armies. These will function identical to SMP1, however, there will be a feature added that would allow raiding bases with claims enabled, available through the /siege command.
If you'd like to read much more about these updates and changes, refer to egg's thread here.
Thank you so much everyone, we really hope you enjoy these changes and strongly encourage feedback about the new reset.
And as always, more to come!