Main Forum

Points reset

2 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Just a quick One, as I'm sure its going to cause some concern with those that had something they could use the points on, Last Night (GMT) I had over 20000 points, this morning I Had 30 on OPSB which is great as I won 100 on the daily spinner, and even better I went back to hub and I have Zero Points, and upon returning to OPSB I still had Zero.
there would appear to be some sort of problem.
I'm not too bothered because there has been nothing for me to buy since I'm already Obsidian, is there not a way we could, trade, sell or even withdraw these points. specially when some are needing 90000, and with this new problem of loosing the points, and not having proof of total point that they had said amount of points, I don't know
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP
Sooper_ aSR.MOD
Votes:
+539
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Hello!

We're sorry for the scare. The /points GUI is displaying server-wide that all /points balances were reset back to 0. This only appears this way, however, all points are safe! We are working diligently to restore this feature, as well as numerous other features that are currently inaccessible to you guys. Thanks so much for your patience, I promise we're getting there!

- Sooper_
Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns!
gxIApaJ.png
| Forums Team | Support | Applications | Appeals | Senior Moderator |
Posted Feb 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
thanks for the info sooper, I posted this before the broadcast was set up as some were complaining , I am not in a rush as there is nothing left to buy at present..
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices